So the idea for this tag is that you are an anime character and you’re the central protagonist of a harem anime. What you have to do for this tag is pick five characters (of any gender) and each one has to fit into a different harem character “type”. The characters you pick have to be from existing anime, but they can each be from any anime you want, this is a fantasy harem after all so it doesn’t matter if in reality these characters would never be in the same show!

The five characters for your harem have to each be one of the following character types:

Childhood friend, tom boy/girl, genki girl/boy, loli/shota, trap, tsundere, yandere, kuudere, dandere, etc.

(and obviously characters can be multiple types; like a Tom Boy who is also a Childhood Friend also if there’s a character type I missed feel free to put one in! Also I realise this list of character types is probably female-centric, so if your list is predominantly or entirely male try and find your gendered equivalent!)

buildaharem

Right, and with that out of the way I’ll proceed with my pick of characters for my ideal harem.

Harem Choice #1: The Kuudere – Isuzu Sento (Amagi Brilliant Park)

She knows how to put me in my place but deep down I know she loves me, and ~damn~ that body it’s like a roller coaster!

Harem Choice #2: The Tomboy/Genki Girl – Hajime Shinoda (New Game)

She’s just so damned hyped about every little geeky thing and it’s what I love about her, also who’d have thought a tom-boy could have such a nice rack!.. What? I have my priorities right?!

Harem Choice #3: The Tsundere – Kirie Motabo (Himouto! Umaru-Chan)

I don’t know if she hates me or loves me, but I know she still pays attention to me and I crave it all the same. Plus this tsun spends more of her time flustered than she does aggressive, I can work with that…

Harem Choice #4: The Dandere/Loli – Kamuri Sengoku (Slow Start)

She’s so small and cute and sweet and shy! But she’s in high-school so it’s totally okay and not creepy at all right? But still… so small! *chin rubs*

Harem Choice #5: The Trap – Felix Argyle (Re:Zero -Starting Life In Another World-)

What a cute girl, what a spritely, free-spirited girl. What an adorable gir— Oh wait, what’s that? Ferris-chan is a what?! Oh I see… hmm, well, I guess there’s nothing wrong with a little bit of ‘meat’ on the menu now and then!

And that’s it! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it (it was a lot harder than I thought it would be—no pun intended!) What will follow will be the “official rules” that those who want to participate can copy/paste into their own tag post to help spread this round!

The ‘Build A Harem’ Tag Rules:

  1. Link back to the original post on Anime QandA so they can check out everyone’s picks!
  2. Use the ‘Build A Harem’ logo somewhere in the post.
  3. Make sure to mention the person who nominated you too!
  4. Pick 5 Anime Characters (any show & any gender) that would be in your ideal harem if you were the main character of a harem anime, explain a little bit as to why they are your picks (if you want).
  5. Make sure each character you pick falls into some of the following harem character types: Childhood friend, tom boy/girl, genki girl/boy, loli/shota, trap, tsundere, yandere, kuudere, dandere, etc. (If there’s a character you’ve picked that doesn’t specifically fall into one of these types or falls into multiple types that’s fine too!)
  6. Nominate 5 people to participate in this tag!

Now obviously I have to pick my nominees to get the ball rolling, these were kinda easy picks as they are people who I can only assume will have great answers, so you know, no pressure guys! (Of course if you don’t want to participate that’s okay too but let me know in a comment if you don’t so I can pick someone else)

Irina (I Drink And Watch Anime)
Lina (Tiny Ugly Animal)
Karandi (100 Word Anime)
Jenn (Welcome To Hell Zone)
Remy (The Lily Garden)

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this new tag of mine, it’s my first time doing one so hopefully it’ll be as much fun for you as it was for me!

If you liked my post and want to support my content, please consider supporting my Patreon page, or donating by buying me a coffee on Ko-fi!

patreon

kofi2

Advertisements

Share this:

Like this:

Like

Loading...

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top