fiveflaminghottiesnew

Today I am in a bit of a bind. For once I have some free time to produce blog content, but I haven’t watched or played anything recently… so there is nothing to write about! With no review material to be found I must resort to responding to one of WordPress’ glorified chain letters. Thank you, MIB for nominating me to participate in Five Flaming Hotties. If you enjoy anime, wrestling or obscure foreign films I recommend giving his blog a look.

Here are the rules of this particular game…

1. Mention the name of the blog you were tagged by, as well as the creators of this game Realweegiemidget Reviews and Thoughts All Sorts, linking back to all blogs involved and including the picture above.

2. List five of your greatest hotties from TV and/or film, i.e. crushes/objects of your affection, including musicians or sports stars too.

3. Tell us how you were introduced to them and why you like them/what appeals.

4. Add some appealing pictures.

5. Tag seven bloggers for their Five Flaming Hotties.

6. Post the rules.

I think you are supposed to pick flesh and blood women for this thing, but everyone knows that 2D is way better than 3D, so my selection will consist of anime ladies. On with the show!

Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate)

makisekurusu

It only seems right to kick off this “flaming” list with a redhead. They say that intelligence is sexy and when it comes to brainpower you won’t find a finer example than Makise Kurisu. This drinker of Dr Pepper is so smart that she was able to convert a humble microwave into a time machine. Apart from her mental prowess, Kurisu is my type of gal as she is into anime. Not only has she dabbled with cosplay, but she also frequents Steins;Gate’s version of 4chan, where she posts under a Dragon Ball alias.

Rally Vincent (Gunsmith Cats)

rallyvincent

Probably the most obscure character on this list. Rally is the protagonist of the first manga I ever purchased, so I have always had a soft spot for her. For those of you not familiar with Ms Vincent, Rally is a Chicago based gunsmith who makes additional income by moonlighting as a bounty hunter. Not only is Rally an exceptional markswoman, but she is also a mean driver behind the wheel of her Shelby Cobra GT-500. The odds of me hooking up with Rally are pretty low as she is apparently a lesbian… and also a cartoon character.

Rin Tohsaka (Fate/stay night)

rintohsaka

My vote for most attractive heroine from the Fate franchise goes to tsundere Rin Tohsaka (sorry Saber). I just cannot say no to those irresistible twin-tails. Hailing from a long line of mages, Rin is an accomplished caster who specializes in mana crystals. Although she excels at magic she doesn’t fare so well with modern technology. One scene from the Carnival Phantasm spin-off, for example, shows how inept she can be at programing a DVD player. Rin is the perfect girlfriend, even if CG dolphins will gate crash the bedroom during moments of intimacy.

Tsubasa Hanekawa (Bakemonogatari)

Tsubasa-Hanekawa

Another example of intelligence is sexy is this studious class representative, even if she waves away compliments about her IQ with the catchphrase “I don’t know everything, I just know what I know.” If you ask me Araragi was a fool to reject this bespectacled beauty in favour of the more violent Senjougahara. She is clever, cheerful and possesses a tremendous rack. As a bonus she is also known to transform into a tongue twisting cat girl on occasion. Sounds like the purr-fect woman to me.

Satellizer L. Bridget (Freezing)

satelizer

When compiling a list of gorgeous women you cannot go wrong with a big-breasted blonde. Britain’s own Satellizer certainly fits the mould and gets many opportunities to show off her assets in Freezing. Sometimes I wonder if the series gets its name from the fact that the female cast must feel chilly, given how frequently their uniforms get torn off. As someone who is a sucker for shy girls Satellizer ticks all the right boxes for me. She may give the air of a badass, on the battlefield, but when it comes to romance Satellizer is surprisingly bashful.

Okay, stick a fork in me because I am done. To finish off I’ll abide by the rules and tag seven fellow bloggers…

alex.el-hashem

alfredopasta

Denny Sinnoh

mattdoylemedia

Raistlin0903

Soul

thedeviot

Feel free to chime in with your picks on your blogs or the comments section below. Flame on!

Share this:

Like this:

Like

Loading...

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top