giphy

 
An idea that has been percolating in my head since the beginning of the year finally begins to take shape. Or becomes a fresh cup of coffee? Well, whatever happens to percolating ideas! And here is the announcement.
Quick explanation: I decided to start a new website, Otaku Alcove: https://otakualcove.com/

First off, I would like to thank everyone for the support of this humble blog. As someone who started off writing about anime in 2002 (using blogger of all things), the experience has been an unforgettable one. From watching series I would have never imagined of touching to becoming acquainted with some interesting people, I have gotten far more out of this than I ever thought possible. That being said, with the responsibilities of life taking precedence over all else, my voracious appetite for anime has began to slow and been interacting less with the online community. That is something I wish to change and what the crux of this message is for.

In July 2018, the Moonlitasteria blog will be no more – sort of. As something that started off as another fervent project, my ambitions to do something more have been growing by the day and finally decided to make Otaku Alcove, my official review website. All my post here will still be up, but any future post will point to Otaku Alcove. By July 2nd 2018 onward, any visitors will be redirected automatically. So if you haven’t, update your links accordingly. Still doing the same type of reviews (already moved over all the old content), I will also be branching out into other types of content (been wanting to review eroge and hentai titles for a long time) as well as being more sociable within the online sphere.

Having to always wanted to start my own site for the sake of supporting the anime and game industry as well as review that content as a hobby, I do hope that this site will allow me to continue that goal in a more sophisticated manner. I could go on about the “why” and many reasons for the shift, but I believe that I have explained it pretty well for now. Once again, thanks for your continue support and looking forward to putting my best foot forward in this newest endeavor. Well, enough of me rambling, I have plenty of work to do.

Advertisements

Share this:

Like this:

Like

Loading...

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

 
Top